Monday, March 5, 2007

The abbreviations for the figures on the necklace

I'd like to introduce 2 abbrivations of the necklace figures which I make for my friends. These designs were made in Photoshop Illustrator.

For the first one , I made for my friend whose name is Khuong . So I use the K letter for the abbreviation of the necklace.











K abbriviation

The second necklace figure, I made for another friend whose name is Phuong. I also use the abbriviation P in the center of the figure on the necklace.










P abbrivation stands for Phuong



2 comments:

Madeleine Morris said...

Wow. That second one could actually work for your sun and moon project ;-)

Hung Chung said...

thanks for your recommendation . how about the sun and moon that I have posted on the blog . Is it ok ?