Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A key to success




One day, I think about the future. I ask myself that " What will my future be ?" , " Will it be successful?" . Therefore , I think it tottally depend on myself . With hard working, more creativity and good trainning , one day I will find the way as the golden key to open the success in the future.

The concept I used which was continuance concept . With the golden key, I made many blur layers . I made the feeling like the key was moving to the lock . Another movement that I created that is the text . I think it like moving in the circle direction.


The second concept is the over collapping and closure.Eventhough A the word "to" and the golden key over-collapes on the lock but I think the viewer will know the part which is over collaped. About the closure part , the lock just make by the combination of circle shape and the rectangle shape but I think the viewer will understand that is the lock ..

No comments: