Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Ghost Rider

After watching the movie " The Ghost Rider" which reminds me about my past. In the past, I was also the rider on the road . With my bike , I accelerated with the maximum speed. Finally, my leg was broken up. That was terrible thing in the past. That's why I love to use the tittle of the movie.

In this concept, I used spacing for my text. I seperate in 2 parts . In the first part, it looks like I cut out " the ghost" letter out of the black background color. The second part, it seems to be written the black text on the white background.

Moreover, another concept that I use is closure. Eventhough I cut out a half of my face but the viewers also will recognize my whole face. However , they don't know that my another half has 2 pimples . hiiiii :D.

No comments: